If you are interested in our products, please contact us by firstname.lastname@example.org or 0086 755-27664265 SKYPE:email@example.com
What can Wireless DODYMPS OBD2 Auto Scanner do for your lovely car?
1. Read diagnostic trouble codes both generic and manufacturer-specific, and instantly display their meaning.
2. Display current sensor data, including
Calculated Load Value
Fuel System Status
Short Term Fuel Trim
Long Term Fuel Trim
Intake Manifold Pressure
Intake Air Temperature
Air Flow Rate
Absolute Throttle Position
Oxygen sensor voltages/associated short term fuel trims
Fuel System status
3. Check to ensure your vehicle is ready for emissions testing!
Easy to Setup:
1) Download the proper App for your device.
2) Connect the OBD2 Scanner to the car OBD interface. The scanner power light will flash and then standby. (Please turn on your car when connecting, otherwise, the App will not connect successfully. )
3) Connect your device to the WIFI network of the OBD2 scanner.
4) Launch the APP and configure it with scanner.
Software recommendation: APP For Free :
Torque Lite, Scanmaster Lite (for Android)
OBD Car Doctor, OBD Auto Doctor (for Android & Ios) APP For Fee :
OBD Fusion , Torque Pro, HobDrive(for Android)
OBD2 Scanner , Engine Link, OBD Fusion , EOBD Facile (for Ios)
DashCommand (for Android & Ios)
We promise our OBD2 scan tool works with any 12V diesel and gasoline powered vehicles (no all-electric) 1996 or newer based on OBD-II or EOBD.
If your car is a 12 V Gasoline car, and it supports OBD2 protocols, you can use the DODYMPS OBD2 scanner. If you are not sure, you can check the front cover of your car and the manual.
After you knowing the error codes you can look up related books and websites(http://www.obd-codes.com/trouble_codes/).